Jojoba oil has a variety of healing properties that may make it effective in treating skin conditions like acne.
You can enjoy its benefits by using it as a cleanser, moisturizer, or spot treatment. It can typically be used anywhere on your body, including your face, without being diluted.
Other benefits include:
- Seals moisture to your skin with a protective barrier to keep from losing moisture
- Helps control sebum production
- Promotes Collagen Synthesis
- Helps speed up wound healing
- Help Treat Acne
- Help Reduce Fine lines and wrinkles
- Antibacterial and an antioxidant
The way you use jojoba oil depends on your desired result. You can use it as a lip balm to soothe dry, cracked lips, or you can apply it all over your face before bed as an anti-aging serum.
You may also mix jojoba oil with other natural acne-fighting ingredients into a DIY mask treatment to improve acne